Marcurit replied

295 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Tokko In Hindi > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When 108 demons free themselves and start killing people, Special Public Safety Task Force, or "Tokko" for short, is formed to stop them. Some of the members have demons inside of them and can use them to enhance their own abilities.
Don&#39;t know why no-one has bothered to review this, it rocks…its got humour (without being too slapstick like a lot of animes), action, babes and monsters…what more can u ask for?! I&#39;m only hoping for a 2nd series…I wouldn&#39;t put it there with Claymore, my all-time favourite anime, but if u dig this kinda thing, u will definitely be into this one…<br/><br/>The animation is good and the characters are interesting…the storyline has been done before, but they keep it interesting with some new ideas…guy and his (almost incestuous seeming) sister have survived a massacre that killed their parents and are now both cops living together…guy gets attacked by strange monsters and is saved by cool cats with powers and wielding swords…eventually guy realises he has some latent powers and wants to join the cool team to get revenge on the things that murdered his parents…<br/><br/>Not the most original plot these days, but there&#39;s enough new elements to keep your attention…oh, and there&#39;s plenty of violence and swearing, so not one for the kiddies…for the rest of u, check it out, its worth it!
Tokko is as straightforward as gore splatter anime can get. It takes no risks and as such delivers nothing unique, special or memorable. That said, it is a more or less a sound anime and a good filler if you don&#39;t expect too much. <br/><br/>The humour in Tokko stands out greatly because it is genuinely very funny at times. The first couple of episodes are lined with a little slapstick, some dark humour and one or too quite poignant nods to risky subjects. <br/><br/>The main characters in Tokko are standard of this type of anime. In the Tokko faction you&#39;ve got the tall strong quiet type, the nymph, the brain, the deep thinker and the new guy. <br/><br/>Outside of Tokko you&#39;ve got the ball busting police chief, infatuated and submissive young women and the main character&#39;s best friend who plays the role of comic relief. This guy was actually my personal favourite character in the whole thing, he&#39;s surprisingly funny. <br/><br/>The gore is heavy but it&#39;s very stylised so you&#39;ll become accustomed to it quickly. <br/><br/>It does end abruptly and the series and pacing suffers for a lack of second season, which they obviously intended. Don&#39;t worry though by the end of this series you probably won&#39;t be screaming for answers or a second season. <br/><br/>I&#39;d give it a shot though, it&#39;s not great but it&#39;s by no means bad.

a5c7b9f00b
Red Zone full movie hd downloadS.W.A.T. full movie download in hindi hdAimee dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Tioga Kid in hindi download free in torrent22 Jump Street torrentOperasyong Bayong full movie hd 1080pEpisode 1.158 telugu full movie downloadParade's End full movie hindi downloadStar Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith full movie torrentHarlequin 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.